Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

1500 year old Angel Oak Tree and Kiawah Island Beach

This is the Angel Oak tree, said to be 1500 years old. it is massive, and these pictures don't do it justice. It is definitely a sight to see!







The tree was on the way to Kiawah Island, which is where we were headed to play at the beach! The beach is my Paradise as Bridger would say! I think it is theirs too! This was the first time we had taken Cina to the beach. She didn't really enjoy the water, but I think she enjoyed the day overall!



This is my happy place for sure!





On the way home we stopped for dinner on John's Island. Bridger was so excited they were serving fried catfish and onion rings as big as his head!! 

These are out of order, but oh well. There was a ton of Jelly Fish washed up on shore. I don't think I have ever seen so many. They were so crazy looking up close. We even found a stick to poke around a little, ha. They have a thicker skin then any of us anticipated!


No comments: