Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Most of May

 There is a cute little local Ice Cream shop here called Falnigans. We hit it up a few times in May. It was so yummy!
 Fun little story about this sculptor. The winter before we got here they had a big ice storm and broke this tree in half, so instead of tearing out what was left, they sculpted it into an ice cream cone!

We had happy mother's day, but for the life of us we couldn't get a picture where we were all smiling. So I gave up and told them all just to do a silly face! It probably suits us better this way!

The older two and I hit up the Hopeland's Garden Concert one Monday evening!

Lots of playing with friends. (Kadence)

Daddy got a NEW TRUCK! and he took BOTH boys to the Father and Son campout! 

Sis and I went on a date while the boys camped!

Our neighborhood pool opened and we are planning on spending most of our days there!! I think my kids are all part fish!


For Mother's Day I got a bunch of makeup! I'm loving it, plus this must have been a good hair day, and since my face is sparse on this blog I'm including it!

No comments: