I took a million pictures over our spring break vacation so I'm going to have to break it up into parts. We left our house Monday evening about 7:30 pm on March 30th and drove the 6 hours to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Virginia. Tuesday morning we woke up and just hung out and then went to a bounce house place and a fun book fair!
We love hanging out and seeing cousins! It has been so fun to be closer to these cousins. Before in Washington we would only see them every couple years when they would come to Grandma's to visit. Being out here we have seen them a couple times a year!! It's been fun!
Tuesday night they had the missionaries over for dinner. I probably would have never taken a picture with the missionaries, but the missionary on the end, Elder Mounts, is actually from Moses Lake, and is in my parent's ward. also he knew David's siblings, and I think Graduated with Cherie. He was leaving for home just a week after this I believe. Anyway, we sent this picture home to his Momma!





No comments:
Post a Comment