Cambree turned 8 on March 12th. When I asked her what she wanted for her Birthday she told me the new Cinderella movie was coming out and she really wanted to go see it. So We booked a babysitter for the boys and David and I took her to the Movie Tavern where you get dinner and a movie. It was a fun way to celebrate Cambree! She will be getting baptized when we go to Washington in June.
David promised Cambree on her birthday she would be able to cut off his beard. She never really liked it. So as promised Cambree got the honors of buzzing the beard!
The boys and I picked up Chick Fil A and went and ate lunch with Cambree at school. She constantly begs for me to go eat lunch with her! After lunch we checked her out and took her shopping. She had a gift card to The Children's Place that a stranger had given her right before Christmas and we hadn't used it yet. She picked out this dress, scarf, and purse!
Also my first time experimenting with fondant. It was easier then I had imagined, but I've got a long ways to go! HA!








1 comment:
Cute cake! It's hard to believe our oldest are 8 now.
Post a Comment