Fackrell Family
Thursday, February 14, 2013
A Love Story
This isn't really a love story in the sense that you are probably thinking, but it was a funny little experience that I want to remember. So my phone has been acting up, it's a long story, but it has driving me crazy, still is. But back at the beginning of the year it was being really bad, so I took it in to the T Mobile store. David came in with me, and we were just chatting with the workers, nothing that seemed out of the ordinary for me. They were admiring my phone cover, and David told them it was one of my Christmas presents he got me, and they wanted to know where he got it, you know just silly talk like that. we had mentioned that we had kids in the car waiting with Grandma outside. Well one of the ladies asked how long we had been married. (I thought, she was going to say something like, we look really young to have 2 kids). Anyway, David and I look at each other and at the same time, say 7.5 years. She then got this really surprised look on her face,(like mouth wide open type surprised look), and again, at the same time we respond, why? She goes on to tell us that she was almost certain we were newly weds, because most married people that come into the store are fighting and arguing over everything. HAHA! As we walked out of the store, David leaned over, and whispered, "that was sort of awesome!" I leaned back over and whispered, "Let's always be newly weds!" And we walked off hand in hand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice! It's amazing what actually liking each other can do for your marriage.
A very sweet story. Thanks for sharing. :)
awe, that is sweet!
Post a Comment