Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Moving Forward with an Update

 Life here in Tennessee is still moving along. I eventually want to go back and update all the little things, but that seems like a daunting task right now. We have been to Virginia twice, Kentucky, Indianapolis, Chicago, Charleston, Nashville, Moses Lake, Rexburg, and Idaho Falls. We've all had birthdays and holidays, and school ending, and starting again, and a summer vacation. We have also moved houses and then had a major flood in our house. You know all the things that happen in life. Also we are adding baby Fackrell #3 to our family that has literally sucked the life out of me. I am 28 weeks and still feeling rather yucky. I'm pretty sure the want to barf at any given moment feeling won't go away until my scheduled C Section on November 26th. We are all counting down the days!! We also are really excited to find out what this babe is going to be, we decided to let it be a surprise!

David is still working an hour away at Watt's Bar. He just recently got some new responsibilities at work that seem to be a bit better then all the other paper work that he was working on. They also changed up his work schedule a little. so instead of working 5 days a week each being 10 hours he works only 8 hours everyday. Instead of getting home at 6:30 he now gets home at 3:30. We have been loving it!! He still has about another year on this job and then we will see what happens. we really want to stay here a little longer so we are hoping that he can transfer to a job in Oak Ridge which is just about 25 minutes from us.

Me well I am pregnant and that pretty much sums it up!

Cambree started 1st grade the middle of August and of course loves it. Her teacher is Mrs. Fetzer and she really likes her. Also out of the 18 1st grade classes there are at her school she got put in with one of her best little church friends, so that has been exciting! She is an amazing reader and is really starting to excel in math even though it isn't her favorite. She still loves dance and gymnastics, and she did her pull over on the uneven bars all by herself last night in class, I was so proud! She still has her moments of throwing giant tantrums and can still scream with the best of them, but she is growing up and becoming quite the little lady.

Bridger is still at home with me all day everyday and watches his fair share of toons while I sleep on the couch trying to keep the contents of my tummy in my tummy. Poor kid, I really do feel bad for him. I've begged both kids not to remember me like this. He is really excited to have a new baby in our family though and he loves seeing babies and is always so gentle and sweet with them. He says he wants a brother, but if you ask what I am going to have he will tell you it will be another sister and that he will have two sisters. He is still a goofy little guy and the most friendly little boy you will ever meet. He likes to stop and talk to anyone that will give him the time of day. and You better believe if you stopped to talk to him he will ask for a hug and kiss before you part ways. Sometimes I have to intervene and talk him into a high five instead....like when the painter was covered in paint and Bridger insisted on a hug. or when he insisted he kiss the dressing room attendant at Walmart. It takes us forever to leave Church on Sunday because everyone wants a Bridger hug and kiss!

I mentioned we moved houses this summer. We moved to a bigger house about 4 days before the kids and I left for Washington for a month. Well when we got home from vacation the last day of July we found our fridge had been leaking for a long time. They ended up ripping out walls and floors and it was really a giant mess. There was tons of mold that took a few days to even kill. We were out of our house for a month, and we are still waiting for some guy to come put our pantry back together. We were pretty blessed to have amazing friends that let us crash at their house for weeks at a time. Now that our house is nearly back together we are still trying to unpack and get organized. Hopefully by the time this baby comes it will feel like we actually live here and there are no more boxes sitting around.

We still absolutely love it here in Knoxville. The people are amazing, and it is absolutely beautiful. We have lots of great friends and an amazing ward that just feels like home. I think I have covered the basics of an update. Hopefully in the next few days I can put up a picture post documenting some of our recent happenings. Plus I know a post isn't all that exciting without pictures. But I knew I had to get something up here while I was feeling it rather then wait to have pictures, that really I just don't have the energy to try and find the cord to hook up my phone to the computer. pathetic I know.

2 comments:

Emily Rasmussen said...

oh, bless your heart and congrats! and I am so sorry about the mold! What a nightmare! my sister was sick until week 30 so maybe there is still hope for your poor tummy!

Dana Scarbrough said...

I'm glad you posted even without pictures! Sometimes it gets overwhelming to blog when you're behind, so it's best to just start! I know the feeling with the poor abandoned child during pregnancy :( he'll be okay though! I knew you would love TN- how could you not love east TN??!?!?!