We had a very low key Easter this year. And when I say low key I mean the Easter Bunny forgot the bulk of the presents and gave them to them 3 days late! HA oh well all they really cared about was the egg hunt anyway! Well we did talk a lot about What Easter REALLY was about leading up to it and Cambree got really good about answering all of our questions pertaining to Jesus and the Resurrection. We all did have Easter clothes for church, all matching in the grey and yellow hues. BUT we ran out of time before church to take pictures, and as soon as we walked in the door the kids and David were pretty much stripping. SO we have no record of any of our cute Easter clothes. Oh well I guess life goes on! We do have record of these cute kiddos coloring eggs and doing their egg hunt though! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment