Here is her class listening to the Fire Fighter talk about what to do in case there was a fire.
The kids were pretty intimidated by the guy in all of his clothes. Bridger on the other hand thought he was the coolest dude ever and walked right up to touch his clothes!
I thought this picture was adorable. A little Fire Fighter in the making!
Bridger got into the fire truck and would not get out. Literally we had to pull him out kicking and screaming. The Fire Fighters would have been willing to let him stay in there as long as he wanted because they thought he was so cute, but I didn't have all day to sit at the fire station!
His favorite seat!
Cambree wasn't so sure of it all, and I couldn't even convince her to sit in the seat, or to smile.
finally a smile, but it only lasted as long as it took for this picture and then she wanted out.
It was definitely a fun outing and she had a great year of preschool! She is all ready for Kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment