Cambree LOVES a good bath. In the winter she takes one daily. Usually when Bridger was napping and I was on the elliptical. It is her way to unwind and have "me" time. Anyway, I decided to surprise her and mix it up a little bit. I put a blanket over the window and purchased 15 glow sticks for a buck at the dollar store! She loved having glow in the dark baths!
I know the water may look like she peed but she had a yellow bath tablet in with her. plus the lights were off and i was just using the flash so that could have something to do with the yellow water too!! just to be clear!! Actually she will get out of the bath and tromp water EVERYWHERE to use the potty.
1 comment:
How fun! I can't wait for Anna to be old enough to do this.
Post a Comment