



The princess and the "stunk" (that's Cambree language for skunk)!


I wanted them to hug so you could see the back of Bridger's costume because it was adorable...you can see how well that worked!


David was holding up a cupcake telling Bridger that if he would just smile for one second he could have it...yeah that worked well too! It just made him mad!

On Halloween night I made up a yummy dinner of mummies and eyeballs (hotdogs wrapped in breadsticks, and deviled eggs) we threw in some cucumbers for good measure. The kids gobbled up their dinners and we got ready for trick or treating. Cambree decided to switch up the princess dress and finally settled on this one.

I let her wear my tiara I wore for my wedding and I think that made a huge difference for her. the tiara she wore for the trunk or treat she said, "looked like a kings" because it was on top and didn't go around like tiaras are suppose to. SOO this one was exactly how she wanted it and she felt like a true princess. plus she got to wear "eyelashes" (mascara), blush, and lips!
we took pictures before we headed out so the kids were much more cooperative!

I took the kids around the neighborhood while David stayed home and handed out candy. We were out for just over an hour and they loved every minute of it. They both said thank you at every house and cambree even started saying Happy Halloween after her thank you, it was pretty darn cute! Everyone thought I had the cutest skunk and prettiest princess on the block! I have to agree!



No comments:
Post a Comment