I have no pictures for this post and I was originally not even going to write anything about it. But I did want to document what we did. We ended up staying at our place and invited our in laws down. Jeremy and Tiffany were already going to the Quilter's house so it was just Duain, Rose, Dani, and Cherie. Oh and Aunt Loveta came too, and we are so glad she did! They came down Thanksgiving morning and we got to cookin! Our dinner was super super yummy. The Turkey was extra extra moist due to the fact I made David baste it every 30 minutes. And the gravy I made was TO DIE FOR! Seriously the best ever, and yes I did mention its greatness a time or too! HA! We all agreed that it was a delicious dinner!
Then we cleared the table and went to the hotel they were staying at and went swimming. I'm pretty sure this was my kids favorite part of Thanksgiving! Then we came back home for PIE! and Oscar and Laurie and their crew came over for dessert! Then by 9:15 pm Cherie and I had hit the stores for Black Friday! We only went to two stores and we didn't get home until 2:30 am. It was crazy, but it was fun. And I got what I wanted so that was a bonus! After a little sleep we all got up on Friday and did some more swimming while some did more shopping. (it was David's turn to shop this time)! After swimming The adults (minus Cherie, she was babysitting) went out to the new conveyor belt sushi place in town. It was yummy! We came home and played some games and then hit the sack! Company left Saturday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment