Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Friday, October 14, 2011

10 Year Reunion July 29th and 30th

Friday July 29th was a busy day. My cousin Tren got married that morning in the Columbia River Temple. We went to the wedding and then ran home and got our kids and went to lunch with the family. Then rushed home to pack up the car to make it to Moses Lake for the start of our 10 year reunion celebration. It is really nice that David and I graduated the same year and from the same High School. It made it so there weren't any awkward situations of meeting high school friends. Anyway, Laska and I put together a little lunch get together with our "group" of friends we had. It was great to see everyone and their kiddos. I do wish more people would have been able to come but those that did had a great time. Then David and I dropped off the kids it the grandparents and rushed downtown to meet up with my drill team girls! This time we invited the husbands/significant others/moms. It was fun to catch up and get to know some of their husbands.

Megan, Annie, Amanda, Me, Kittrell, Stephanie, and Gina


The guys all got along really well too...it made me really happy that David had someone to talk to and he wasn't just sitting there bored out of his mind!


This is Gina and her hubby Jason. I hadn't really talked to her husband before this and I must say he is a great guy and super friendly! David and I really liked him!





Saturday was the big high school reunion. We got together for lunch at the park with the whole family. I didn't take any pictures, but it was fun to see so many people. Then Saturday night we had the formal dinner out at Pillar Rock. The food was yummy!




This was our table. Tyson and April (sorry guys the lighting is super bad in this picture) I think this was the first time I had met April. She is a super cute and sweet lady!




of course David and I




James and Nikki. It was also super fun to get to know Nikki a little better




Laska




DeeAnne and Brandon




This is one of my good friends Michelle. We were best friends all through elementary school. I hadn't seen her in a few years it was great to meet her kids and chat for a little bit. David was taking a picture of us and I wanted him to get closer and not have a whole body shot so this was him thinking he was funny! HA




That's better!




Gina and I




Stephanie and I




After dinner they did some awards and then the dancing started. It got super loud and more and more alcohol was being consumed so we headed back to Laska's house and played games. Plus her mom had her famous Cinnamon rolls waiting for us! YUM!




Crystal (she didn't graduate with us, but always hung out with us so we invited her over), Tyson, DeeAnne, April, Michelle, Laska, me and David. James and Nikki also came over later.




we had fun looking through our old dance pictures, reading silly surveys, and looking through the year books! Thanks for a fun weekend friends!


No comments: