I really really hope the kids continue to love camping and that anymore kids that we add to this gang love it just as much!



It was beautiful up there.








Three of my most favorite people! Love them!

This picture sums up the entire trip for me, JUST PERFECT!


Proof I actually do exist! HA

Hey when you're in nature anything goes right?!


This boy is a cuddly one and I love it!


The aftermath of the blue sucker from the very nice lady at the canoes!

The best part about going up to Ensign Ranch was that all of the fun things to do up there are free! We paid 10 bucks for the campsite and that's it. They even give you your first armload of firewood free. And since we were only staying one night we didn't need more then that! We plan to use there cabins this winter. We can't wait!



1 comment:
Tiff--how CUTE is your family!!! Your little blondie children are adorable.
You guys looks so fun and happy and cute.
Glad you got to do some camping. How fun!
Post a Comment