
Getting ready backstage!

Funny story. Before the recital started the guy announced that after the dancers did their dances they would get a ticket to get a free snow cone at the snow shack they had set up in the park. So Cambree gets on stage and right before the music starts and right after the crowd hushed Cambree yells, "DO I GET MY TICKET NOW!!!" It was pretty funny and everyone laughed! Then half way through the dance I think she might have spotted the big snow shack because she stopped and pointed and said, "mom, what's that!" I was sitting right in front and quickly tried to get her back on track and watching her teacher! She's such a goof!

I love how everyones arms are doing something totally different, when they were all doing the same thing! HA

Cambree is the fourth one from the left in all these pictures.







3 comments:
How cute is she??!! How fun. I love girls.
Cambree looks adorable. How fun to be in a dance class. That is too crazy about another little girl being named Kambree just spelled different.
how cute i'm sure she did great!
Post a Comment