
Saturday Morning David and I got up and ran the 5K. David got first place in his division with a time of 25 minutes!

This is when I spotted my father in law and sis in law taking pictures at a random street corner and I yelled to them, "you're suppose to be cheering!" HAHA, funny picture. My goal was to be able to run the whole thing. The hill going up Pioneer nearly killed me, but I met my goal and ran the entire 3.1 miles! My time was 37 minutes. so no, it wasn't a fast run by any means. But that was at least 11 minutes faster then my time the previous year when I walked/ran so I was happy about it. Plus I got 5th in my division!

After the race we cleaned up and headed downtown to take the kids to chalk on the block and do the classic car show. My kiddo LOVE chalk on the block to the point where Cambree talks about it all year long!

Cambree told David she was going to draw him on the street. Can you spot him?!


They had a TON of cars in the car show that were fun to look at. This was the only picture we got because my Father In Law use to drive this kind of car but in yellow when he was younger!

We also caught the moonlight parade Saturday night and of course Cambree could barely contain herself with all the princesses riding on their "cakes!" Bridger was mesmerized by everything and the kids got spoiled with lots of candy! We made a haul on some yummy chocolate too, that was my favorite!
Sunday we headed over to my parent's house so that Cambree could have "Tea With The Queen!" My mom gave Cambree a book not too long ago that is called "Tea With Ruby." It's about a little girl that gets invited to have tea with the Queen and she is so so excited about it and learns all of her manners. In the end the queen ends up being her Grandma and she is super excited about it. You should really check it out and read it, it is a super cute book. Anyway, This whole tea party was based around that! Cambree was SO EXCITED all weekend about having tea with the Queen and would randomly tell people she was having tea with the Queen!

My parents have a nice little shed right outside the house that they decorated so that certain little brothers wouldn't interrupt them!
This Tea Set was mine when I was a little girl, but will stay at Grandma's so all the grand kids can have tea parties when they come to visit!

The excited Princess with the Queen! She even wore her best/fanciest Princess dress!




3 comments:
What a CUTE idea!!!
Super cute. What an awesome time she looks like she had.
Love the Tea with the Queen! CUTE idea.
Post a Comment