Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

6 years. June 17th


On June 17th we celebrated our 6 year anniversary. We started with brunch at IHOP that morning. I had two free meals so it worked out perfectly! We then headed over and played 36 holes of mini golf. It was fun, we hadn't been mini golfing in years. Plus we didn't have to take the kids total bonus! We did a little shopping and bought new sheets for our bed that matched the new bed spread I had bought a few weeks before. also got new jammies to wear in our new sheets! Seriously there is nothing better, I LOVE a new pair of P.J's! We then found a super yummy sushi place for dinner. oh man it was so good! We then picked up a movie and ice cream and the kids. We went home and put the kids to bed and watched our movie in bed in our new jammies and sheets! such a perfect ending to a great day! I didn't take any pictures but I still wanted to document what we did. And I love that man I married even more then I did 6 years ago. He keeps getting better and HOTTER the more the years go by!!


Man we were babies then!

2 comments:

Jenny Robbins said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like a really fun day!

Cali said...

I can't believe how fast life moves once you're an adult. I can't believe you guys have been married that long... I remember when you got married. What is the name/location of the sushi place? Ray and I would love to go there next time we're in Tri Cities.

Cali