Dear Blog,
I know I haven't spent enough time with you lately, you are way out of date and the memories are slipping. I am sorry. The last time I neglected you this bad was when I was pregnant with Bridger and i was so so sick. Well let me assure you that is NOT the case this time. I have been busy doing other things. You know like playdates, and cleaning, and working out, and laundry, and tending to two crazy kiddos. But those aren't really good excuses. I have a lot to tell you, and it will get told, but not today. I am hoping before the week is over some stories can be told and pictures can be shared...although, I was the really lame mom that forgot to take my camera on our little Christmas vacation. argh! Anyway, please forgive me while I get my life organized and get on the ball again. Thanks for understanding!
Your true friend,
Tiffany
2 comments:
You are so cute Tiffany. You are doing great things. Love you! Love Linds
hahahaa
Post a Comment