Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

November

For Thanksgiving we, of course, went to Moses Lake and had Thanksgiving with the Fackrell's We stayed at Tiffany and Jeremy's which was super fun. We had a big Thanksgiving with all of the fixins at the stake center! Then we all just sat around in the big comfy couches and chatted the afternoon away! That night we went to the movies and saw the Harry Potter movie. It wasn't my favorite, Tangled was a million times better the next day, HA! Because we stayed at Tiffany and Jeremy's we were able to put the kiddos to bed and invite the adults over and the married cousins and friends for a game night! We had a lot of fun playing! I LOVE game nights when kiddos aren't running around and asking for something every 2 seconds!

Ciara had this toy slide that Bridger figured out how to climb and go down correctly within the first 10 minutes of being there. It was crazy how fast he figures things out! (sadly these were the only pictures I took the entire Thanksgiving weekend)

Seriously he was so proud of himself look how happy he is!










It snowed a ton right before Thanksgiving and Cambree loved playing in it. Although, she usually only lasted about 10 minutes tops. and she hates socks and coats, especially when the are zipped. and she hates the hat that is on her coat. SOOOOOOOO....I would have to get her dressed super fast while she was kicking and screaming and then literally shove her out the door. As soon as she was actually outside she was as happy as a clam for those 10 minutes. It was just a joke trying to get her to that point. seriously girl!

I am not sure what I said or did that actually got her to somewhat smile for the picture!


Because it was so cold and snowy we spent a lot of time inside dancing in our underwear! well Cambree did anyway. This girl changes her clothes a million and one times a day, and that is not an exaggeration. it is seriously a problem of hers, can't wait for the teenage years! 70% of the clothes I wash that come out of her room are probably still clean, but whatever!




after taking these pictures I realized the lens on my camera was NASTY dirty, can you tell?!


The beginning of the month Cambree took it upon herself to do Bridger's hair, with conditioner!!


I think it was after these pictures that I realized Bugga needed a haircut!



4 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Love the pictures with Bridger's hair crazy. It was very long. I'm seriously impressed that you got Cambree in her snow clothes, I usually feel like it is way too much work. It sounds like a fun Thanksgiving.

Jenny Robbins said...

What adorable pictures of your kiddos. Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving!

Zach and Linds said...

Look at those darling kids! How fun! I can't believe how big Bridger is getting!

Samantha said...

Whoa when did your baby get so big????

And I can't believe you didn't like Harry Potter.
I LOVED it x 10.