Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Wooden Toy Box! NEW PRODUCT!!

We have added a wooden train to our inventory! We are pretty excited about it! It actually stays together really well. Cambree was pushing it like a crazy person forward and back and it never came apart!! It also takes sharp turns like a champ!!! Anyway, you can email us at thewoodentoybox@gmail.com for ordering information! Christmas is just around the corner!! Remember you can still order any of our cars too. (bug, racer, truck, and bus) We aren't doing much shipping right now...but if you really want something email me and we can work something out!! Also if you are in Moses Lake you can now purchase our car sets at Baby, Naturally, and in the Tri Cities you can head on down to Swanky Babies. So go on down and check them out!







(the bus and the bug have changed slightly from this picture...the bus has three holes for windows instead of the straight across one along the top, and the bug's window is a large circle hole).

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Okay, I love the cars, but I really love the train. Dang, I should have waited. :)

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Chelsea, you can't get all of the cool presents all at once! There's always the next holiday right!!?!!!

CAMI said...

So cute!! I didn't know you guys made wood toys....
Love your black and pink blog....
And absolutely love your lil girls rock girl Halloween costume- I may steal it!!!!