
I sorta despise carving pumpkins. well Halloween in general, but since I have kids I have to try and make it a little fun. Cambree LOVES painting so we now have a tradition that we paint our pumpkins, no carving or sharp knives involved and therefore she can do it ALL BY HERSELF!! score for everyone!!!

This is what Bridger did...played in one of his favorite places, the cupboards!

We had our ward trunk or treat Friday night before Halloween! The kids got a full bucket of candy. Cambree learned pretty quick that all she had to do was say Trick or Treat and she got the goods!! Bridger just played in the back of the Tahoe while David passed out the candy! We heard Moses Lake was doing their trick or treating on Saturday so we loaded up the kids Saturday morning and head to the grandparents house! We hit up my Parents ward trunk or treat Saturday night and then took the kids to a few houses in the Fackrell Grandparent's neighborhood. Cambree had a BLAST!! I don't think Bridger really new what was going on, but he left that little chicken hood on the entire time he wore the outfit, LOVE IT!!!

The little chicken, or Chicken Little whatever!!

Sidenote: Cambree really wanted her and Bridge to go as Ruby and Max (the bunny cartoon) But I had this chicken costume already from when Cambree wore it and this was the only year it would fit Bridge so I convinced Cambree to be something else!


Here is my little ROCKSTAR with the chicken!

Singing to him!

Cambree the Rockstar!! She LOVED being a rockstar. and the best part is I only spent three dollars on this entire outfit. one for all of the necklaces and two for the purple hair spray!!! I really think her Soul knows how to do Rockstar, i am not kidding, this girl was cracking us up! She walked around like she owned the place all night and was saying the funniest things. Plus she was hamming it up for the camera with all of her crazy poses!






9 comments:
You better watch that girl, lol. Both your kiddos looks super cute in their costumes!
LOL, Cambree makes me laugh out loud, haha. We didn't even do Halloween. I don't really like that holiday either, but I sometimes like to dress up. We were going to go to the trunk or treat that our stake was doing, but it was raining and I didn't want to go in the rain.
P.S. that little chicken is SO cute and I think he looks like Cambree in that costume.
Check out those poses! What a spunky little girl :) So Cute!
Holy Cow!! She looks so grown up! look at those poses. Perfect!
It looks like Cambree is ready for fame. I love the chicken costume. Bridger looks super cute.
Well, how lucky that you already had leather pants!
Cambree looks like a regular Cindy Lauper! Love all her poses. Bridger is adorable no matter what. Painting the pumpkins is such a great idea.
So Funny!!! She is a crack up!
Your little girl is too funny! I just love all the posing!
Post a Comment