
(wooden toy cars made by Daddy)! He LOVES them!
My baby boy turned ONE! I know this is super cliche and I always say it, but it seriously amazes me how fast time flies and how quickly my kiddos are growing up. Cambree was such a hard baby that all I wanted was for her to get a little older and do the next thing because with every milestone she got a little happier and a little easier to handle. With Bridger it has been a TOTALLY different story. He is and always has been a dream baby. seriously if I was on top of his schedule he would go days without crying, he really is an angel boy. With that I have HATED him growing up so fast, I just want him to stay little, sweet, and innocent FOREVER! Is that too much to ask?! I know, they HAVE to grow up and we have no choice...but he is just so darn precious!
His actual birthday was on a Thursday and we didn't have his party until Saturday. But I couldn't handle Thursday passing and not doing anything for his actual day so we got those sugar cookies with a TON of frosting from Wal mart and let him chow down. He loved it! Oh and for dinner we had mac and cheese! His Grandma Byington also came and spent the day and night with him, and he always loves when Grandma comes, so I think his actual birthday was a success even though we didn't do anything huge!

Saturday was the big party. David had just finished laying our new floors Friday night, then I had to make all of these...


this first picture was my inspiration...and i stole this picture online (all the ones I took didn't capture how they really looked)

This was the best I could do. I am no photographer that is for sure. But they were as bright as the other picture shows! I was pretty proud of myself that they turned out so awesome!

This was Bridger's cake!

Everytime someone said Happy Birthday, or sang the song to him he would get really embarrassed and hide his head and put his hands in his mouth. It was pretty funny!

At first he just licked the frosting.

Then he dug in! and my mom thought it was funny to tickle his head and make him rub it all over in his hair...she forgot we still had to open presents...I made her give him a bath before present time. Silly Grandma's!

Full belly!

He got a million presents. This kid was spoiled. He also got his whole fall/winter wardrobe which was wonderful!


He actually got two of these outfits, it was pretty funny! I love the way he is looking at it, so in awwwww! haha


By this point he was getting pretty tired of opening presents and just wanted to play with the stuff he already opened. So Cambree opened quite a few for him. I think that was her favorite part of the whole day!

Bridger's one year stats:
Height - 30.3 in. - 61.61%
Weight - 22 lbs. 7 oz. - 41.55%
His first word that actually meant something was bye bye, and done while waving!
He can also say:
dadda - he said this before bye bye but it wasn't really associated with anyone. but now it is!
mamma
hi - while holding any object to his ear as if he was talking on the phone!
he can:
wave
clap
and sometimes play peek a boo if he is in the right mood!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Bridger!!!
Way to go on those cupcakes! I'm way to scared to try those. I'm sure I'd mess it up somehow. Haha. Happy Birthday Bridger!
Bridger, hope you had a great Birthday! Good job on the confections Tiff they look super cute and super yummy!
So darling! I can't believe he is one either! That flew by! I love the cupcakes! How did you do it?
Post a Comment