We are opening up shop! Ok local friends, meaning anyone between tri cities, and Moses Lake. We are selling the little wooden cars, that I posted about in the post below. They come in sets of two or sets of four. Shoot me an email thewoodentoybox@gmail.com if you are interested and for details! They will make great Christmas, birthday, baby shower, or just for fun gifts!!
For those of you that have no way of getting them between here and Moses, don't worry, we didn't forget about you. We have a little shop in town that is going to be selling them, they do shipping. I don't know all the details from them yet, but hopefully I will tomorrow! Send me an email if you are interested and hopefully I can get you info before the end of the week!
1 comment:
Yay, I'm so excited for you! THey are beautiful (although still manly/boyish). ha ha!
Post a Comment