Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Idea...


(hopefully this pictures helps with true size of the cars)

Ok...so my Husband has an idea and I need some feedback! David made Bridger some little wooden cars for his birthday. He had a LOT OF FUN making them. He wants to make more. SOOO his idea...Christmas is right around the corner and He thought if people were interested he would LOVE to make some for YOU!! Would anyone be interested? Pass the word along! Leave a comment or send me an email tiffanyjoy83 at hotmail dot com with your feedback! THANKS!







8 comments:

Cassidy said...

Carter is too young for them, but they look AWESOME.
They would be great painted and as a decoration too! I have one in my room that I painted once. haha.
They look good!

Kacey Nielsen said...

Adorable! I will ask around

Me and My Boys said...

Those are seriously adorable!! You should post them on Etsy and see what the feed back is. I think they would be HUGE, they are really classy looking, and everybody is going green, so these would be perfect!

scott & ashley said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Super cute. I'm interested. Let me know if he is going to sell them and what the price would be. PS: I love your new floor!!

Jenny Robbins said...

If I had kids I would buy them. I know it's typically a girl thing, but he should try setting up an etsy shop.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

We actually have a lady that owns a little shop here called Swanky Babies. She is going to put them in her store. You can also buy them straight from us. We are getting the details ironed out and hopefully i will have more details soon. I have had a lot of good feedback. I think we will be selling them in sets of four. Not sure on the price yet...but probably in the $20 ballpark! I also have a cousin in the Rexburg area that wants to sell them at her craft fair...so Rexburg friends...you might be in luck!!! WE will see how his goes for a little while...and then possibly set up an etsy shop...who knows! David is having so much fun with this!

If you want more info shoot me an email...we'll talk! HA!

Chelsea said...

These cars are seriously so cool. Great jobs guys!