Cambree is doing a Co-Op Preschool with 5 other kids and she LOVES it! She goes every Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11. It is perfect for all of us! We rotate houses each week and it has been so good for her. She gets SO EXCITED when it is preschool day. She also gets pretty excited when she can wear her school clothes! She is such a girl! Anyway, here are her first day of school pictures. What a ham!


I LOVE this one...look at the pointed toe! HA

Here she is going into her first day of school! What a big girl!
3 comments:
I Love it. I love her outfit!!!
She's so cute. Definitely loves the camera. ;)
Your daughter is adorable!
I came across your blog from a comment you left on Family Volley...I think the version of the yes/no can that you are using for your 3 year old is AWESOME! Not that I'm an expert by ANY means :) but I know my son would love getting his "reward" at the end of the day for good behavior. Who doesn't love M&M's?!?! :)
Post a Comment