Ok friends, my cousin does AMAZING photography! She is doing a giveaway right now, for a FREE SESSION! Yes, she does live in Oregon, BUT her family lives here in Washington SO, she is willing to come up HERE and take YOUR pictures, whether you win or not! SO, go check out her site http://www.capribirdphotography.blogspot.com/ leave her some love in the comments and tell her how much you want HER to take your families pictures! Or really whatever you want pictures of, HA! Tell her I sent you, just for fun, let's see how many entries I can get credit for (not that I get anything for any credit) it is just my little game I want to play! So go look around and enter, it will be SWEET I promise!
P.S. I will get back to my regular blogging SOON! I have a TON to blog about, so it will definitely be picture overload!
No comments:
Post a Comment