
I seriously thought he just turned 6 months. Then I looked at the calendar and realized this boy is going to be 8 months in just a short week and a half. Sheesh, could time slow down just a little bit? Anyway, here are his 6 month states, nearly 2 months late! (Baby Boy, this doesn't mean I love you any less, it just means I am munching on your cheeks an insane amount of time everyday. And for the record these really were done at 6 months not just now)!
Height - 27.5 in - 85%
Weight 18 lbs 4 oz - 65%
At almost 8 months he is at 20 lbs. give or take. He is also wearing 18 month clothes. I know I say it all of the time but this boy is growing like CRAZY! I also can't say enough good things about him. He really is such an angel. If I didn't have horrible pregnancies and I could guarantee all of my kids to be just like him I would have 10 more, he is that easy and laid back. We all just love him!

He pushes himself so so far when he is on his tummy. Lately he has been trying so hard to get up on his knees. I feel like I want to knock him down!

He loves this play mat he got for Christmas, but he also loves to roll over on it and then he plays under it, it is pretty funny!

LOVES to smile, and LOVES to chew on his hands!

He did this really squinty faced cheese smile for awhile, but I haven't seen it recently. Glad I captured it on camera! This boy really will smile for anybody no matter how tired or grouchy he is! He especially loves his sister and she can get him to giggle at the drop of a hat!

They really do love each other! Cambree can be so mean to him, but yet is always so concerned if he cries. Or if he is napping she is constantly asking where Bridger is.

This picture is a little older but he LOVES his swing! I think his sister loves it just as much, and we are constantly getting after her for climbing all over it and him while he is in it!

The poor boy! He can fall asleep anywhere really! Don't you just want to munch on those chubby little cheeks?
He is getting a lot noisier these days. I think we have his sister to thank for that. He can scream with the best of them! But his favorite noise to make is spitting/blowing raspberries. It gets really annoying when he is eating, but other then that we think it is pretty darn cute. He also has this gurgle that he always does when he is super happy it is so so funny! He has mastered the dadadada sound and just this morning was doing the babababa sound. Now lets just get the mamamama sound down!! He really is the perfect baby!

9 comments:
What a cutie!!! Bannock is almost catching up to him! (On weight, not height...) We NEED to get these boys together! We only live an hour apart! Come on! haha
love his cheeks!!!!
he is so so cute!!! I love the pics!
I don't understand! Caleb seemed to be pretty much the same stats- a little taller- but he was in WAY smaller clothes than Bridger at that point! So funny- its like women's clothes and bodies- ALL DIFFERENT! =)
It makes so much more sense now! We both have tall genes (although we're not super tall) so Caleb has LONG legs and fit all the onesies and shirts and most pants- sleepers and socks had to be bigger though to accomodate the feet and legs!
He looks like he's doing full on push-ups in that picture! He is so dang cute!!
He is so absolutely adorable! How fun!
My waistline couldn't do Olive Garden every week either, but wow I wish we lived closed to one right now! :)
Tiffany, that kid is cute.
After you are done eating his cheeks, could you pass him over here so I can take a nibble?
mmmmm thanks.
Hello! I followed Cjane over and had to say that I have a baby boy about the same age and I have also found his cheeks irresistible. I kiss him five times every time I pick him up and then pretty much nonstop after that. There is something about the soft skin and the fatty squishiness that I just can't get enough of!
Post a Comment