Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, June 21, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Memorial Weekend we went up to Moses Lake. David and I signed up to do the 5K fun run Saturday morning! We were also able to talk my brother, Colby, and my mom into doing it with us. My Aunt Heather, and Uncle Lael were also down from Olympia and ran the 10K that morning. It was fun to have a little family fan club cheering at the finish line. Anyway, I had really no expectations for this race because I had never done one and I didn't really know what to expect. All I really wanted to do was finish in an hour, and I did that! I actually finished with a time of 43:32. I am now looking forward to my next race July 14th!


(this picture wasn't really taken that weekend! This is what Cambree wanted to do all weekend, but it wasn't quite warm enough. Even today she is crying to go swimming and I am tempted to turn on the heater. Where is the summer sun?)

My mom has been taking Cambree to Chalk on the block for the last few years. I think this was their third time. Both Cambree and Grandma love it. Cambree still talks about going to chalk on the block to this day!


While they were coloring on the sidewalk, David and I enjoyed a yummy lunch at the little downtown Vietnamese place that we found while Bridger snoozed in his stroller. Man I love that baby boy!

We went to the moonlight parade saturday night. Bridger just sat on my lap and took it all in, while Cambree oooed and aaaed over all the pretty princesses riding on the "birthday cakes!" (I don't know why she thought they were birthday cakes, but whatever! She also collected quite the candy stash!
Sunday we enjoyed Shorty's (aka Jordan's) farewell and a yummy lunch with lots of family! It is so nice to just let Cambree run wild and let Bridger be passed around with no worries whatsoever!
Monday was spent with a yummy breakfast with the Fackrell's and then a yummy BBQ at the Byington's. It was all just relaxing. Although, the weather could have been a little bit warmer!
And since I only took one picture all weekend (the chalk on the block picture) I will leave you with this cutie!





P.S. this boy is a sitting champ and crawls all over now. Nothing is safe!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you sweetheart. Thank you so much for your awesome comment! Glad someone besides just me thinks I am funny :)

Your kids are super cute.

Say hello to my family next time you get up to ML.

You are so pretty!

PS I remembered you from last time you commented, so I don't think you are a stalker!

Zach and Linds said...

So fun!! I love great weekends like that!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I'm proud of you for doing the 5 K Tiffany. That's quite an accomplishment.

Bridger is a cute baby. I love it when they can sit and crawl.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Bridger is so cute! He looks a lot like David, but yet, he's a good mix of both of you too! Sounds like you are blessed with having wonderful family around!

Cassidy said...

You go girl!!! 5K? That rocks. I remember last year when I did it and was so proud of myself. THat's awesome! It's hard, especially since you're running on cement! Super cute kids. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! You'd better believe you're invited to hang out!! Even if you weren't related through Bannock, I still consider you family.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Bridger is such a cutie. That is awesome on the 5K way to go!! Sounds like a fun weekend.