I have felt like I have not accomplished anything today. Or at least nothing that I wanted and needed to get done. But I saw on a friend's blog that she had listed the things she did do. So to make myself feel better, and not to toot my own horn, I am going to make a DONE list instead of a TO DO list!
*woke up way to early and fed the babes!
*Nursed Bridger
*got everyone dressed with diaper changed
*put gas in the car
*went to the park
*made some things for my sister and sister in law (late mother's day gifts)
*made and had lunch
*nursed Bridger/changed diaper
*nap for Bridger
*Watered the garden
*BECAME AN AUNT TO THE CUTEST LITTLE NEPHEW EVER! (not that I did any of the work, good job Jo)!
*started laundry
*Gave Time Out
*Cambree took a nap
*talked to a few friends, my mom, and my hubby a few times
*Nursed Bridger/changed diaper
*switched laundry
*folded laundry
*washed dishes/kitchen
*picked up living room somewhat!
*made dinner (currently it is in the oven)
*kissed hubby when he came home from work, and then again when he left 15 minutes later!
*kissed crying babes!
*Now I am off to switch more laundry!
Before the night is over I am sure I will:
*feed kids and eat dinner
*P.J.'s
*read scriptures
*say prayers
*kiss goodnight
*snuggle my missy in bed
*Nurse Bridger/ change diaper
*put Bridger to bed
*fold more laundry
*pack for Moses Lake with the kiddos tomorrow! gotta see that new nephew!
*finish gifts
*finally hit my head back on the pillow only to be awoken at 4:30 am because Mr. Bridger can't quite figure out how to kick that early morning feeding!
I am sure I am missing something, but I think I feel better now! PHEW!
5 comments:
Nice work girl! I'm pretty sure you did 10 times more than I did today. Way to go!
LOVE IT! You did a ton today! Just reading all of that has made me tired.
I love it! I was feeling that same way today...but I do have to say that you probably did way more than me still!!! What a great idea! I should try that one day..you know what is funny. I became an aunt again too just a couple days ago and yesterday Brooklyn and I took a really quick trip to see the baby at the hospital! How funny!
See babe I told you do a lot even when you don't think so. I love you, and thanks for all the hard work you do, and for supporting me in my calling even when it means that I am away from home for a few extra hours at night.
Way to go Tiffany. You accomplished some very important things in your day . . . and every day.
Post a Comment