height - 37.25 in. 61%
weight - 29 lbs 31%
One shot and she didn't even cry, she actually giggled!!
My baby girl turned 3 on March 12th. I am still wondering how in the world I got a 3 year old. Although, her baby years were pretty challenging I still miss parts of them. This girl can be pretty sweet when she wants to be. But can still scream, and throw tantrums with the best of them. She is one stubborn, sassy, silly, sweet little 3 year old!
Her birthday happened to fall on a Friday, so we headed to Moses Lake to celebrate with family. Plus it is her Grandpa Byington's birthday as well, they are both pretty proud to share a birthday!

On the car ride up she fell asleep just before we got there with her balloon we got at Toys R Us the night before! We had a big birthday dinner filled with breakfast fixins at the Fackrell's. Cambree loves pancakes and scrambled eggs so that is exactly what she got!
So here is the cake story. I was feeling pretty lazy and didn't want to come up with some huge cake that fed all of us and something all cutsie. So I told David I was just going to make cupcakes. He thought that was too boring and said he could figure something out. She really wanted a castle cake and he said that would be pretty easy. So I got him all the things he would need. and when we got to my mom's on Friday we started to assemble. well he did. then he gave up and I had to finish. It was not constructually sound AT ALL. I thought any minute this thing was going to topple over. And NO it was not the prettiest cake by far, but the girl loved it and that is all that matters! (please try not to laugh out loud while viewing this piece of art...actually I know it is pretty hideous, laugh all you want)!

I should have gotten a side view so you could see how far it was leaning!

she could NOT wait to open all of her presents. she had a MILLION and ONE!! Seriously this girl got spoiled!
Here are the birthday kids! Grandpa got her this little gardening apron and matching gloves, she loved it!

She loved when everyone sang to her, she even clapped when we were done! (the cake is looking even worse here, because it had to endure the car ride from my parent's to the Fackrell's, and it is starting to settle...)

The next day we hopped in the car with my family and headed to Courd'e Lane to the Raptor Reef indoor water park. It is hooked to a Holiday Inn and we scored a sweet deal on their family room that slept ALL 11 of us comfortably! We had a blast!

This is Bridger's first time in a pool. His facial expression NEVER changed. he couldn't have cared less if he was in the water or not. He slept a lot of the time we were swimming. He was such a good baby!

This girl LOVES her brother, maybe a little too much!
She got this new swimsuit for her Birthday. she still talks about the swimming park. she LOVED it! We actually have a Holiday Inn right by our house and everytime we pass it she says, "mom we slept there last night and went swimming at the water park!" Silly girl. They had this kiddie area that she LOVED and swam the whole time. she did not want to get out. She even went down the slides and basically had the time of her life!

I will say though, one downfall to the whole place. it is indoor, therefore, lots of chemical smells. we all were coughing pretty bad. Some of us older kids went back after dinner and we were ALL coughing uncontrollable...to the point of puking, yes most of us did. It was crazy. But the lifegaurds said that happens ALL OF THE TIME. I wonder what they could do differently that people wouldn't puke, or cough for that matter...?
This girl LOVES all of her Uncles and Aunts. I think she would prefer living at Grandma's and Grandpa's then with us. She talks and asks to go visit them pretty much on a daily basis. Here she is with Uncle Taylor, and for some reason thought it was funny to show me her gum!





8 comments:
How fun! What a lucky girl! She is darling! I love that picture with the balloon!!
She is so cute. How is it that I have only seen her a total of 3 times? That sucks. I hope you all feel better!
Super cute! We are going to be up from June 14-July 11 in Moses so I am pretty sure we will get to see you, let's make plans for a play date!
Yeah you updated your blog and facebook. Way to go.
What a fun birthday. Cute cake! A water park like that sounds like so much fun. How terrible about the smell. You would think they would come up with better ways of getting new air in and circulated.
I was actually thinking how impressed I was with the cake! I don't think I could make it look near that good!
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I love your leaning castle cake :)
Happy Birthday Girly Goo, we love you lots and are happy at what a super cute little girl you've grown into!!!!
Post a Comment