That night we got a bunch of friends together at my in laws and ate yummy food and played fun games! David was suppose to take pictured of everyone who walked in the door, but I think we still managed to miss some.

Ben and Courtney Jones. (just a side note, these were taken with David's camcorder he got for Christmas...hence not my regular camera, so I am sorry if they aren't that clear).

This is Ben's brother Jacob and his wife...that I can't remember her name. sorry.

Matt, Amanda, and Bannock Boyce. SO HAPPY they are back from Hawaii!

Jeff and Meredith Turner. (and soon to be baby girl)

My sissy and her hubby John showed up, along with my parent's, and Tiffany, Jeremy, and Ciara were there too. And my in laws of course. I probably missed someone but since this has taken me until March to get it posted I have forgotten! We let Cambree run around until her little heart was content. she asked to go to bed about 11:00! and yes you read that right, she ASKED to go to bed! Poor thing!
Me and my sweet sweet boy!
The next day, New Years, my actual birthday we headed to my parents for lunch and cake. All I wanted was an ice cream cake for my birthday. My mom makes the best ones! It was YUMMY! David let me open his present the night before, and he gave me a night away just the two of us, well Bridger too, at the Best Western in Moses Lake for Friday night. It was perfect. We left Cambree at my in laws and checked into our hotel as soon as we could. The room had a HUGE jetted tub that I took FULL advantage of! We went out to dinner and came back to our room and played some games and just hung out. The next morning we slept in until the last possible minute before we had to get up to check out on time! SO thoughtful of my wonderful hubby. and of course Bridger was an angel the whole time! My mom spoiled me with new clothes and a scentsy, I LOVE it! And some other fun things. Seriously I got SPOILED!
On our way back home on Sunday we stopped in Othello for Baby Bannock's blessing. I love baby blessings. there is just something about them that makes me tear up every time.


8 comments:
Finally ;) Just kidding. I am starting to slack also. I hate that you can't upload video's very well anymore. I think that's holding me back. Bridger is getting so big!
What a fun weekend! Sounds like you made out like a bandit for your birthday. : ) Baby blessing are the best!
Cute pics! It was awesome seeing you guys! we will be up June 14 - July 6 so I hope we can see you again! Thanks for inviting us, it was a highlight in my trip.
It was so fun going to breakfast. That is definetly a repeat. Love you girl!
great pics! and holy cow, David and his cousin look so much alike! glad you had a great birthday!! we sure miss you down here!!
Jana it is funny you should mention the resemblance. When we went to Hawaii to visit them EVERYONE thought they were twins! and yes I agree they look A LOT alike!
WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE! Miss you.
youinyourbiggerclarkownbig
Post a Comment