Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cambree AKA Missy Moo

Where do I start with this girl. She is so full of sass and attitude that sometimes I think she is going on 13 instead of 3! She makes me cry, laugh, scream, tired, grouchy, happy, smile, crazy, excited, really every emotion and state of mind you can think of! She amazes me daily with the things she comes up with. With having a new brother she has really pulled out all of the stops! She no longer sleeps through the night, this one is probably the most frustrating! She has semi given up naps. (I say semi because when I really want her to i can make it happen pretty easily, and she has started to fall asleep on the couch right before dinner, which isn't always a good thing). She has become VERY independent and is definitely turning into a big girl. (tear)



I will start with the messes I have captured in the last little while. Here she found the flour container. for some reason she likes to eat flour. I think it is pretty nasty, but she LOVES to help me make "rolls" and she knows the flour goes into them. She loves to eat the dough of EVERYTHING so I think that's what she might have been thinking here. (yes, she takes after mommy with eating the dough)! The really sad part about this picture was that I was standing right there the entire time. I was folding clothes in my own little world...So I couldn't get to mad at her, and it was luckily pretty easy to vacuum up!


This makes me laugh looking at the picture. This girl LOVES anything girly, including makeup. She literally BEGS me for "eyelashes" everytime I put on makeup. Well she took it upon herself to put it on since I tell her no everytime. Yes that was waterproof mascara. and I think she learned her lesson after I had to SCRUB with soap to get it off. She hated that part!


This one was probably the one that made me want to scream the most. Probably because that same day she got Vaseline all over everything and dumped out a bottle of lotion. Do you know how many coats of white paint it takes to cover up this bright green. Well just take my word for it, it's a LOT!



Now that we have gotten all the naughty things out of the way we can go on and talk about how cute this girl is! (check out the little face peeking in the bottom right corner)!


During the holiday's David had taken Cambree to run some errands. At this time she was sort of interested in potty training but we had given up on it so we weren't at it full force but she knew how things worked. Anyway, she was in the back seat and suddenly tells David, "Dad, my bum stinks." He asked if she needed to go potty or if she was just tooting. She then exclaimed, "DAD, I AM GOING TO NEED A REALLY BIG POTTY!" He said he couldn't stop laughing!



And for the record she is potty trained now and I am so glad I just gave up when I did because she took it upon herself to just go one day and there was no effort made on my part. it was GREAT! Although, I don't think she will EVER be trained to make it through the night!






My sleeping angel! I just wish she could figure out how to sleep through the night and not wake up so early in the morning!





When we first had Bridger Cambree was pretty mean to him. I could not leave them in the same room together for even a second. She did some pretty disturbing things, but I tried not to be too disturbed and had to just realize that she was trying to adjust and she had some HUGE jealousy issues. I am happy to report she has gotten SO MUCH BETTER. I can now run to the bathroom without fearing for my little guys life - seriously not a joke. Now that he is in the crib she LOVES going in and getting in bed with him when he gets up in the morning. they just talk and laugh uncontrollably. He thinks she is the funniest thing ever. She really does love him and it makes my heart smile everytime I catch her being so nice and loving to him! (I really was worried there for awhile)




Yesterday we were at the bank and these two were being HILARIOUS! Cambree would make a noise and Bridger would mimic it and then a fit of laughter would ensue. Everyone in the bank was laughing along with them and they were being so loud but it was pretty priceless!



This girl and her dress ups! She WILL NOT wear anything but a dress. And mostly she is in her princess or fairy dresses. She is definitely all girl when it comes to clothes and the accessories! She can't live without them! Although, she comes up with some pretty interesting ways to wear them!




Cambree LOVES to take pictures. This was her camera she got for Christmas from Grandma. She has now taken over our old digital camera. This was also her first experience with sponge curlers. She slept HORRIBLY that night. mostly because she would wake up and freak out when one of them was getting loose. We haven't tried it again!

This was her Christmas dress! we have morning church, hence the tired eyes!


This girl thinks she can drive. Everytime we get in the car she hops in the drivers seat and BEGS me to let her drive. She gets so heartbroken when I say no she is too little and she can't even reach the pedals! The other day she was playing and was headed outside. she told me goodbye and walked out the back door. A couple seconds later she comes running back in and says, "mom, I need the keys!" I asked her what for and she exclaimed, "I need to go shopping!" YIKES, I think we might be in trouble! But it did make me laugh! She asked for David's wallet just two night ago, EEKS!
Other things this girl LOVES,
*chicken nuggets
*MOVIES some of her favorites - Shrek, Tinkerbell, Incredibles, Ice Age, Thumbelina
*Dora the Explorer
*cookie dough
*playing outside with Charley
*friends
*Nursery
*her little princess dolls
*going to Moses Lake to visit her grandmas and grandpas and all her aunts and uncles, and cousin! She seriously LOVES them.
*talking on the phone
*dancing - She asks to wear her "ballet" so she can dance around the house. (she has a little ballet skirt she calls her "ballet" it's pretty cute)
Although, this girl makes us want to pull our hair out sometimes and has the stubborness of a horse we love her all the same. Our family really wouldn't be the same without her. When she is sweet she is so incredibly sweet that I forget how she had just called me a "stinker pants" in her previous breath! She reminds us to read scriptures everynight and fights to say EVERY prayer in our house! She always tells us she loves us and we are still her biggest hero's and her biggest fans -well right next to her Grandma's! I sure love this girl!

7 comments:

The Mechams said...

Last comment was by me not Brandon, Cambree is awesome I am love to hear about all her crazy adventures! You are a much more gracious and patient mommy then I will ever be, but you two work it out and thats what is important! My hat is off to you lady

Ty Robbins said...

I almost died when I saw the picture with mascara all over her face! Oh man, I can just imagine the clean up. What a cute girl! Asking for the keys and wallet already huh? Yeah, I'd say you should probably her far and away from shopping malls until she 30. Haha.

Dave and Ash said...

Wow, I feel a little worn out after reading of her adventures-- I bet she has loads of fun making those messes.

Dana Scarbrough said...

OH man, flour seriously, I know the feeling. Caleb is OBSESSED with cooking, and I've got to watch him in the kitchen when I'm re-filling the canisters! That mascara look could have been pulled off on Halloween for sure! Oh Cambree, what a cute character!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Wow I'm so sorry about those messes. What a good mom you are. I think it is great that you took pictures, so you could remember those times and laugh about them later. Much much later. :) Your kiddos are so cute.

Unknown said...

Phew. . .
they sure keep your hands full huh?
adorable pictures, we can always use them as blackmail later right? :)

Dave and Ash said...

Dude, come on over! Number is still the same. If we don't answer, leave a message after the beep and we'll call you back.

Church from 1-4. Milkshakes after. See you then.