Oh man, apparently I forgot to calculate all the attention my kiddos needed today. Most of it due to the fact that a certain child of mine CANNOT listen for the life of her and likes to get into lots of trouble. She peed on the floor TWICE today and both times it was in the bathroom. Why couldn't she just make it to the toilet? UGH! (oh and she pooped all over her foot, how she managed that one I will NEVER know)! These were only a few of her mishaps. That girl, somedays she drives me absolutely nutsos!!
I promise tomorrow I will put blogging on the top of the list instead of at the bottom!
4 comments:
hahahaa. I swear these kids are conspiring against us. Somehow they just KNOW what days are the best to act up.
That totally made me laugh, sometimes kids do things and you wonder what posesses them to do things that drive us crazy.
My Max was a total stinker forever! Now that he is four and in preschool he is getting so much better. I can seriously get through a week now and feel like I was a great mom instead of a yelling one! Hang in there. It will definitely get easier.
ha ha I love it! No really is it bad of me when I feel better seeing others going through the same things!!! Hang in there XOXOX
Post a Comment