Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taking Pictures

Since my front room currently looks like this:

I figure I better stop putting off all of my blog posts before I am up to my eyeballs in paint and house projects! It isn't getting easier putting them off. I am just getting further behind. So here goes nothing!

For Christmas Presents my sister in law and I decided we would take grand kid pictures and frame them for the grandparents. Little did we know that our quick project would turn into an all day affair and our 20 minute photo shoot would turn into what felt like a 6 hour workout. (well more for her since I was the one behind the camera)! Out of all of the pictures we took we really only got ONE good one. But really that is all you need right, just one! Note to self- why did we even think we could get a 2 year old, a one year old, and a 2 month old to look at the camera AND smile all at the same time?!


Of course this little guy was perfect the whole time!


doesn't she look so sweet?! Oh but please don't let that little angelic face deceive you...she has been something else as of late!


Now those are some adorable kiddos!


And just for a little humor, here are some of the out takes!

This one is my favorite!

Ciara just wanted to attack Bridger the whole time. She really is fascinated with him!







You gotta love yourself a good workout of a photo shoot right?! I guess that is what I keep telling myself every time my darling won't smile for the camera! Which is every time the camera comes out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE KIDS! I love it! And I love your blog design! So cute!

I bought the dress online. I can't nurse in it, but usually I just pump a bottle for Sundays.

It's such a hassle, isn't it!

Dana Scarbrough said...

way cute!

Ty Robbins said...

Those are some dang cute kids!