
Cambree got dress ups from Grandma and Grandpa, she LOVES dress ups and is NEVER in regular clothes. She also got a box of all of the shoes to match the dresses. Oh this girl is in heaven in a princess dress, heels, and jewelery!



She also got this little snow globe from Grandma that has a picture of her and grandma in it. (she is ALWAYS playing with my mom's snow globes at her house) anyway, it was the first present she opened and she was SO SO EXCITED. we kept wishing we had a video camera. Which ironically was what I got David for Christmas, but of course it was still wrapped under our tree at home...he had no idea he was getting it! she rewrapped that snow globe probably 20 times and was just as excited every time she unwrapped it. she would throw both fists in the air and scream, "I LOVE IT, I AM SO EXCITED!" and then she would do it all over again!!! It really was classic and so great! She got lots and lots of stuff that she LOVES! We actually got home and discovered her Tinkerbell movie accidentally got replaced with grandma and grandpa's Cars movie and she was NOT HAPPY. She called Grandma in tears that she had left her Tinkerbell movie in Moses Lake. It was so so sad!
Bridger got some fun little toys to play with, and David and I got some cookie sheets that I have been wanting since we have been married, SCORE!! We also got he Book of Mormon for families, a game, pillows, hoodie for David, sweater for me, and a few other things. Oh and some pictures that depict the nativity. The coolest part about them were that they were of my brother and the neighbor girl when they were small playing Mary and Joseph during a live nativity, so cool! (I am sure I am missing something as it has taken me so long to post about it, so I am sorry mom if I missed something important...just gently remind me)!
Sunday the kids and I went to church with my parents and David had to come back home for work. I stayed a little longer to go to my Drill Team reunion Christmas party!
4 comments:
Oh man, I know the feeling of the movie switch drama!
Oh man what a cutie. And to the other post under, cute kids! That's all i have to say. Sorry! I need to get caught up too
That's so adorable. A video camera would have been perfect to capture that and then you could send it in to Funniest Home Videos and win BIG! Haha. Sounds like a great Christmas.
How fun. What great pictures of Cambree all dressed up. She is so funny.
Post a Comment