Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, January 4, 2010

Order

I really want to get my blog updated. But I am not allowing myself until my house is in order. It is crazy around here. After having a weekend in Moses and then hosting Christmas, and then another trip to Moses Lake for the new year and my birthday, it has been crazy here. I just got all my Christmas packed up today. I have a million loads of laundry to do. Luckily I think I only have two left. But I have to fold it all. And Cambree seems to want to do the potty training thing...again...! So in the meantime I will listen to her sing "I am a Child of God" unprompted and get my house clean and in order for the new year, and then I can post all about the holidays!

4 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

I always say...."When the house is clean I'll do this." Haha. It never works for me though. Hopefully, you'll have better luck!

Ben and Cortney said...

The party was so much fun, thanks for inviting us. For how much fun holidays are they are sure a LOT of work! You can do it Tiff!

Samantha said...

Tiffany I just read your comment on my blog! I am SO SORRY that Cambree is having such a hard time with sleeping! I know exactly how you feel. My kids don't do the screaming thing when I put them down, but my Owen, man, I can spank him, threaten him, take toys away, stick him in timeout, NOTHING phases that kid. He could care less. Sometimes he even laughs at me. So I know how you feel. Oh I so hope that she quits screaming and just goes (and stays) asleep for you. This is just a phase...right?!!! (Please, please let this just be a phase.) GOOD LUCK!

Petersons said...

You have to go to the 7-11!!! It's on clearwater in Kennewick close to union street. It's kinda close to Kamaikan high school. ps your baby is like the cutest thing ever. He reminds me of Cambree when she was a baby.