weight: 14 lbs 7 oz. - 87%
Height: 24.5 in - 86%
He is wearing 6 to 9 month clothes. I can still fit him into most of his 3-6 month stuff still, but 0-3 is definitely a TIGHT squeeze on most things!!
He LOVES to smile and is starting to really "talk" to us. It is really adorable!!
He loves to watch his older sister...but only from a distance. She is ALWAYS in his face and torturing him. Seriously she doesn't EVER remember to be soft. She can be so mean to him that it drives me crazy, but then the next minute she is so cute with him and telling him how cute he is and how much she loves him...I just don't get it!! But I definitely CAN'T leave him in a room with her alone.
We blessed him on Sunday, December 6th. He looked SO SO HANDSOME! And got a precious blessing from his daddy. The circle included, Daddy, Grandpa Fackrell, Grandpa Byington, Great Grandpa Byington, Uncle Trevin, Uncle Taylor, Uncle John J., Uncle Jeremy, and Bishop Peterson.
I LOVE this picture!

look at that little smile! (my mom has most of the pictures so when I get them from her I will post more. these were the only ones we snapped on our camera!

He looks like a little angel.

The outfit came with this silly little hat. It was way too big and I thought it looked a bit dorky, but my mom and sister insisted we put it on at least for some pictures!!

How did I get so lucky to get a boy so precious?!

He LOVES his baths! particularly this one as he had just had a HUGE blowout!

Not related to the post at all...Cambree has to do EVERYTHING by herself. including putting on her coat!!!!


Just hanging around. After I took this picture I noticed the little stink had gotten down Bridger's ornament. Luckily no damage was done!

And David's newest job, REFEREE for High School Wrestling!! Don't worry it is just a little side job that he has so far been enjoying! Really I don't think it is much of a money maker but he loves wrestling and I think it will help pay for his snowboarding habit!! (please ignore the messy closet...I can't keep Cambree out of there)!

10 comments:
Aww, your baby really is adorable!
I know she's always been a handful, but man is she adorable! Bridger is SO HANDSOME. LUCKY LADY you are!
Wow! What a handsome kid! I love the blessing pictures, you guys sure do bake some pretty stinken kids though!
Bridger has the most delicious cheeks and kissable nose I've ever seen!!! Haha. You're family is so beautiful.
Bridger is so cute! I love his little blessing outfit and the picture where he is smiling in it. The coat pictures of Cambree make me laugh.
I always love blessing pictures! He was so handsome. Fun that so much family could be there.
Bridger is SOOOO cute!! His chubby little cheeks reminds me of Emmett when he was little! Sad they have to grow up so fast!?
So I am going to be lazy and post all my comments on this post. First, I Love al of Cambree's pictures she took. Maybe she will be a photographer ;) Second, Love the Tree and all the decorations. I wish I would of done something else this year, but..well I didn't. We still don't have a tree and am not going to get one now because we wont even be here. Then I think that Bridger looks like Cambree. Maybe that's just me. Can't wait to meet him.
he is soooooooooo sweet looking i love his blessing outfit it is so adorable the vest is exspecially cute.
He is a beautiful baby, Tiffany. Really handsome.
Good for David! He looks good in black stripes!
Post a Comment