Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am pretty far behind. and not a single picture was taken over thanksgiving. However, I still wanted to document what we did. We drove up to Moses Lake Wednesday night because I didn't want to miss the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Well I think I pretty much missed it because I was making a crumble top for David's apple pie's. Oh well. Thanksgiving day we loaded up and headed down to Othello to my Uncle Kevin's and Aunt Lorna's house. My cousin Tren had just gotten home from his mission two days before so we had the big dinner down there. Nothing too eventful but the food was yummy. We stayed and visited for awhile and then headed back to Moses Lake to head to the Fackrell's for more pie. Just a pretty relaxed day with lots of visiting with family.

Friday, we did not do any shopping. We tried the whole get up and go at 4 am one time and decided it wasn't for us!! My sister and her husband were moving from in town out across the street from my parents so the boys went and helped move the stuff and my mom and I went over and helped her finish cleaning. Then we stopped and had a light lunch at a new little Bistro place. That night my mom decided We needed leftover Turkey at her house so we had another Thanksgiving dinner. Late Friday night David and I did slip out to go to the movies. We went and saw Blind Side. and we LOVED IT! Plus it is always nice to get a little date with the hubby!

Saturday we had planned to go see New Moon and watch the BYU vs. Utah football game. Well I woke up not feeling very well. So we decided to can the movie and I would sleep and then make it to our friends so watch the game. Well...I did sleep a lot but I was also running to the bathroom a lot. Oh man I really hate barfing and I thought it was all over when I delivered Bridger...but apparently NOT! I really think something I ate really just didn't agree with me because once EVERYTHING was out of my system and I slept the day away I felt a TON better. So David and I ran to town and did a little Christmas shopping. Then we packed up and headed home. Minus the barfing my guts up Saturday morning we had a really pleasant Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Ty Robbins said...

I agree with you. I'm never getting up early, the day after Thanksgiving, ever again! What a nightmare!