Just this week Cambree has been wanting to say prayers all by herself. She cries in protest if we assign someone else the prayer or we try to help her. So we have been letting her do it on her own. They started out as:
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for today,
Thank you for blessings,
And food
Jesus Christ,
Amen
That is what was said at pretty much every prayer, even nighttime prayers. Well last night she pulled this sweet prayer out:
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for today,
Thank you for blessings,
Thank you for family (she actually mispronounced this and went back and fixed it, pretty cute huh)
Thank you for Grandma and Grandpa to come Sunday (little did she know, or maybe she did, that they really are coming on Sunday)
Thank you for Food,
and go to bed.
Jesus Christ,
Amen.
Definitely a mommy payday in my book. Maybe she is learning something and not just reeking havoc all day. After the sweet prayer she went to bed and it was only 7:00. I couldn't handle the screaming and crying. plus she was in trouble for hurting her brother. But it is nice to know she might have some angel in her!
6 comments:
I love when they say there own prayers.
Its pronounced like Hallie Berry.
Carter insists on saying the prayer all the time too, and like Cambree, no matter the prayer, he always has to bless the food. I love little kid prayers.
How are you doing?
That is such a cute prayer!
Some people get bonuses and a fancy car, we get to know that our kids love Heavenly Father, want to be closer to him, and in turn be good people who try to make good choices! I'll take that any day! Good job Tiff, we are looking forwad to seeing you guys!
SO I swear I started to write a comment but must of gotten distracted, but this is too cute.She is saying her own prayers. Way to be a good mom :) Wyatt is starting to remind us evertime we sit down to eat, even if it's a snack. He folds his arms and looks at us until we say the prayer. So cute. Kids, how can we live with out them?
Thanks so much for reading and your nice comment!
Your kids are DARLING!!
Post a Comment