

There were a GAZILLION self portraits!! They all cracked me up with the different facial expressions...I decided against posting them all though! (also just to note. she is wearing her swimsuit in this one...I believe it was getting WAY TOO COLD to be going swimming...but she lived in them well into October)!


look at the HUGE baby bump!

Her Great Grandpa Byington, she LOVES him!

We always LOVE to capture Grandpa's smile in pictures! I think it has become a game for him now! (P.S. don't judge that crazy wall in my house. David says it looks like someone took a dirty diaper and smeared it all over...I sorta agree. it was already painted like that when we moved in, I just haven't fixed it yet)!




2 comments:
I love the first self-portrait. She's so cute!
Too funny. She actually did a very good job with the pictures, I think. I totally agree with what you said about the last pictures looking like facebook pictures. :)
Post a Comment