Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Our Halloween was pretty low key. David took Cambree around our neighborhood trick or treating while Bridger and I stayed home and passed out candy to the trick or treaters. That was it, that is all we did to celebrate this silly holiday. we didn't carve or paint pumpkins (although, I think I might let Cambree paint hers after her nap today) we didn't go to our ward party or trunk or treat, we didn't go to a pumpkin patch, NOTHING, we did NOTHING. Does that make me the lamest mom on the planet?

Hopefully I have one redeeming quality for this holiday, I did let my kiddos dress up.

Cambree the WITCH!! (this is how she wanted to pose for all of the pictures, since when do our kids have a say in picture taking, ugh it gets ugly around here sometimes!!! I think she inherited my stubbornness)





My little froggy!



finally somewhat of a smile. and you MUST click on this picture to check out those eyelashes. I was coveting them ALL NIGHT!



and a real "cheese" I think I bribed her!


these pictures may be a little deceiving, she looks like she is pretty soft with her brother...but real life proves differently!






the cutest frog I have ever seen! He slept peacefully the whole time I handed out candy!

9 comments:

Cassidy said...

What cute pics!!! Love Cambree's witch skirt! Oh my goodness, what a cute frog costume! Dang cute baby. Yeah, I'm envious of Carter's eyelashes too. At least Cambree's a girl. I think long eyelashes are wasted on boys. haha.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Cambree is a beautiful witch and Bridger makes such a cute frog. It's fun to see her holding him.

Ty Robbins said...

I love it! Cambree is a gorgeous little girl! And I love the frog costume.

DJ and Melissa said...

I think Cambree was too pretty to be a witch! Too cute.

Me and My Boys said...

What a cute little frog! and Cambree's bangs make her look so much older, She's is getting so pretty! Watch out!

kylee said...

Your kids are so cute and they look absolutley adorable in their halloween costumes! I love them both!

Arianne said...

Love the frog suit! And Cambree looked so cute!! I love Halloween...

Mike and Lisa said...

What cute little kids you have! And no, you are not the lamest parent on the planet, you just had a baby for heaven sakes, you deserve a holiday off when that happens! I had Emmett in Nov and I hardly did anything even for Christmas! And that was a whole 8 weeks later!

The Mechams said...

Too cute, she was one super pretty witch to say the least.