1. This first one really wasn't funny at the time, but thinking about it makes me giggle a little. Remember how I said she got up at 6:30 this morning. well I was not ready to get up so I put in a movie for her and I laid back down. A little while later I hear her screaming so I come out to investigate and guess who is sitting on my couch with a toy hanging out of his mouth...CHARLEY! Remember how Charley is our DOG! and he is NOT an inside dog. He is a lab for goodness sake not a small dog. I chase him out and tell Cambree she needs to keep the door shut and leave Charley outside. She loves to open the door and just let him do whatever, it drives me CRAZY! Not happy at the time, but it is sort of funny, who wakes up to their outside dog sitting on their nice couches!!!
2. A couple of weeks ago Cambree was outside playing with Charley and she came to the door and in her super excited voice says, "momma, look at my muscles!" and then she posed like this:

What a goof!
3. We were at the doctors office with Bridger a week or so ago and she was wanting to get into everything. I found myself saying, "stay off of that, no we can't do that, pick your coat up off of the floor..." you know those conversations. Anyway, she finally just stopped what she was doing, looked at me and in all seriousness stated, "mom, I just need some chocolate!!" apparently she knows her priorities!
4. Just this morning she asked for some pickles. she was helping me get them out of the fridge by moving and pulling everything out. I was getting a little frustrated with her "help" (remember i was grouchy today) So I gave her that look with the evil eye. she quickly threw her hands in the air and said, "you're being a pill!" HA! Wonder where she got that phrase from?!
And just for some eye candy this little guy could never be a pill!!

Although, he has been wanting lots of cuddles today, so my house looks like a hurricane, I mean Cambree, came through in full force!
5 comments:
Hahaaha!!! I love the pill quote. So funny! Carter just puts his hands in a fist and says "Grrrr!!!" When he gets frustrated. Kids are so funny and CRAZY. Today I just decided I didn't care. I let Meg walk around naked with a banana. Yep. And I watched her diaper get progressively fuller.
Very cute stories =-)Bridger is precious!
Very cute stories. Yes, I think the pill story wins my favorite, but the picture of his muscles is a close second.
Cambree is such a cutie!!
That Bridger is beautiful Tiffany. Don't you just hate those "which one do I take care of first?" moments?
Post a Comment