Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Friday, October 23, 2009

Pictures and Some Stats

Last week (Friday) Bridger went to the doctor for his one week check up.

height: 22.2 in. =96%
Weight 9 lbs. 9 oz. =80% (just five days before he was only 9 lbs 5 oz. and they were worried he wasn't getting enough, HA!!! he is the noisiest eater you have ever heard)!

He eats every 3 hours and sleeps for 4 and 5 hours at a time at night. usually getting up twice to eat, what a perfect baby!!! Definitely polar opposite of his big sister.

Things are going really well here in the Fackrell home. I just have to say this recovery has been totally different then with Cambree. it is definitely a good thing and I am loving it. Cambree's delivery and recovery seems like a nightmare now that I know there is a completely different way! It doesn't even feel like I just had surgery two weeks ago. I feel great and have already lost all of the weight i gained this pregnancy and then some!! anyway just enjoy the pictures of our little bugga boo!! (i don't know where i picked up the name bugga boo but it just seems to fit. Cambree picked up the nickname missy moo when she was this age, i don't know what it is about cute little nicknames but they just seem to stick sometimes)!


















I love those chubby cheeks!





19 comments:

Cassidy said...

Oh man, those cheeks are to DIE FOR!!! I love them!!!! SOOO stinking cute. I'm all about the nicknames too. Carter Bug and Megalove. Bugga Boo works great. Such cute kiddos. Miss ya chica. I'm glad things are going so great for you. I am coming home for 3 weeks at Christmas time, and this time WE ARE HANGING OUT. There is no getting out of it, understand?? It's happening.

Heslop Family said...

Tiff, he is SO adorable!!! I can't believe how fast they go!! I'm so excited to see him. We are coming home for 3 weeks at Christmas so we will get to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I wish we lived closer!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

He's so cute, Tiffany. Glad your recovery is going much better this round.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Tiffany he is very handsome and looks so healthy. Cute pictures of the kids together. How wonderful that you are doing so well. I can't wait to see him in person.

Ty Robbins said...

Holy Stinkin' Cute BABY!!!!! I love the pictures of Bridger and Cambree. She looks like she really enjoys being a big sister.

Me and My Boys said...

What a cutie!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

His cheeks look so kissable!

Dana Scarbrough said...

So precious Tiffany! This is adorable, I love all the sibling picks. I'm glad everything is going so well with your recovery!

Arianne said...

I have been waiting for baby pictures!!! Glad everything is going well! Cambree looks like she is enjoying the whole big sister thing! He is beautiful and I am glad that I got to see him...

Unknown said...

OH he is so handsome I just want to squish his little face!!!

The Mechams said...

that was me Dee by the way not Brandon

Ashley said...

Tiffany he is just a cutie!! I know what you mean about nicknames..we called Ethan bubba since he was born and Ali sis. I think it's the best after the second kid is born...I mean I felt way better after Ali too compared to Ethan...I'll have to let you know what it's like after the third! LOL

Ash said...

He is gorgeous!!

Ben and Cortney said...

So precious!!!!He looks so much like Dave! We want to hang out with you guys dunring Christmas, you want to go on a double date?

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw said...

congradulations tiff! he is so sweet and you just gotta love those cheeks and your right that nickname just works. so glad your doing well and you've given me hope if i have to have another c-section hopefully it will go better too because my first one was a nightmare also.

Lori said...

Can't wait to meet him in person.....

Michelle said...

Congrats, he is very cute!

Tayla said...

What cute kids! Congratulations on your new little one. I'm so glad you found my blog! :)