WE HAVE A NEW BABY!!!!!!
Hi every one this is David. Right now Tiffany is in the Hospital with her mom and our new little Boy (I say little in the loosest sense of the word).
I would like to introduce Bridger Boyce Fackrell. He was born on Wednesday at 7:32 am, 10lbs 4oz, and 20.5 inches long. in other words he is BIG!!
He had to spend Wednesday and Thursday in the NICU. He was having trouble breathing and his blood sugar was off when he was born, so they kept him in the NICU to make sure that he had plenty of air, and that he was eating. By Thursday night he was doing better and this morning we got to take him back to Tiffany's room. He is now eating and breathing like a champ, and the Doctor thinks that we will be able to go home tomorrow!
Pre Op. I hope you like the bunny suit, one of the nurses said that I looked like a butcher.
Cleaning him up.
In the NICU. I got lucky taking this picture. This is about 2 hours after he was born.
Gradma is beside her self happy that he is out of the NICU.










26 comments:
congratulations guys! Wow 10 pounds, enjoy every pound of him! :)
Congrats! He is adorable.
congratulations!!!!! He is adorable! Too bad you guys dont live next to us anymore, it would be fun to have another little one!
that's soooo exciting!! yay for big babies! i've heard they're happier, hopefully that's the case for you guys. Cambree is going to be such a great big sister! Can't wait to meet him! oh, and Tiff, you look GREAT!
Congrats!! I am so happy for your little family. He is adorbale, and definatly a big boy. And I thought mine was big!
Wahoo! Can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations David and Tiffany! What a beautiful baby! I love all the pictures (pic of your family of four is amazing-love how Cambree is gazing thoughtfully at her baby brother). I wish you all the best.
Tiffany... way to go! 10 lbs. that's a big boy for you. Hope things went well and that you are feeling good too. Bridger is a great name!
Oh...we love BIG babies in this house!! He is perfect! How nice that your mom was there! You have a beautiful little family. Watch out, he will wrap himself around your heart like Evan did mine! The girls know I love all my children, but Evan is extra special in my eyes!! Bridger will be your little man cub!!
We are very happy for you!!
Congrats! What a cute little family of 4 you make. You know what they say, big babies make happy babies.
Congratulations! We are so glad that he is here and healthy! He a just adorable in that picture, looking right at the camera. We can't wait to see more and hear more! We love you guys!!
YAY!!!! I have been WAITING for this blog. Tiff-I would've called you, but I know how it is with a newborn in the hospital. No time for phone time when there's so many things to get used to. I've been antsy to see how you've been since Wednesday!!! 10 lbs!!! W.O.W. Good job. he is a cutie!! Looks like another Byington to me. :) Love the blonde hair!! Oh so fun. Congrats guys! I'm glad the baby's doing better.
He is SO cute!! I so know how NOT fun it is to have a baby in the NICU since both mine were there for over a week. Glad he got out so soon! Yay!! Congrats! Hope you have a quick recovery Tiffany!!
Oh congratulations! I am so sorry you had a little stunt in the NICU, I know from experience :( I can't wait to meet the little chunk! Let me know if I can do anything for you guys!!
Congrats you guys! He is soo adorable!
Congrats Tiff!!! What a big boy...hopefully he will be nice and "rolly polly" because chunky babies are SOOO cute! Love ya and take care!
What wonderful news! Cute pictures! I'm so glad that all is going well now and that you will be able to go home soon. Take care and know we are so happy for your growing family.
Tiffany! Congrats! I'm so glad you were finally able to have him! Bridger looks so sweet, and I'm glad he got out of the NICU quickly. I'm super glad that you were able to have a C-section to get that big baby out! Hopefully you heal very fast! I hope ya'll and Cambree are loving every minute with that little boy.
Oh my! He is so beautiful and what a wonderful little family. Congrats!!!!!! TIMES A MILLION!
Congratulations!I'm so glad al is going well.
Congratulations! That is one BIG baby! Glad he is doing well. So exciting!
Count me in for a Congrat's!!!!! the perfect family eh? a boy a girl. . . that's tender!!!
Congrats on the fatty boombalatty! He looks awfully healthy and 6 weeks old. Adorable.
He is so so cute! Congratulations!!!
Soo Handsome, can't wait to meet him, GOOD JOB MOMMA
Congrat Tiffany, he is just beautiful :)
So glad I found your blog and it was so nice to see you last night at applebees, hopefully we can do that more often!
Post a Comment