Fackrell Family
Monday, September 7, 2009
Update on Charley
HE CAME HOME!!! About 10:00 this morning, I was sitting at the computer and heard some barking much too loud to be the neighbors dog. I went outside, but nothing. As I was walking back through our front room, we have two huge windows that look into our backyard, I looked out and saw Charley running across the back of the yard. OH MY HEART SANG!!! I ran out the back door and hurry and called him, I think he might have had a rough night. But he is home and happy, with a collar and all!!! (name and address is on his collar, but hopefully he doesn't escape again. We have been putting him in the garage when we leave).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
YAY! I'm happy to hear that Charley came home. I'm sure Cambree's pretty excited!! Sounds like you need to get a fence that goes into your ground or something... or the garage works! :)
I am glad he came back.
Oh good! I'm so glad he came back. I was so sad for you guys!
Cambree has been in heaven ALL day with Charley. She wouldn't even eat dinner she just wanted to stay outside and play with him, and she didn't even care that she was the only one out there.
also just to note we put brick under our gate so he can't dig out anymore!!
I'm so glad for you guys, you were in my thoughts all day yesterday, thinking how sad London would be if that happened to us. So glad he's back home. What a good Dog!
Oh I am glad he came back! Hopefully he doesn't figure out other ways to get out. Let us know if you ever need help with him when your little guy gets here.
He truly is a great dog to find his way to his new new home! Yay!!! I'm so happy for you guys~!
I am so glad that he came back! He would be stupid to leave your house again. It sounds like he is very loved!!!
congrats.... i was really sad for you guys!
Yay- so happy for your sake and Cambree's that he came back! Emmett is just now starting to love seeing animals and squeals with delight everytime he see's one. Its so cute, so I can only imagine the devastation on Cambree's face when she knew Charley was gone!
YAY!!!!!
Post a Comment