Cambree just came up to me and asked, "You want to watch Ariel?" then when I didn't respond right away she stated "It's fun!" Like she needed to convince me to let her watch The Little Mermaid, HA!
Cambree either thinks I am the best mom or the lamest mom on the planet, I haven't figured it out yet. The best because I let her watch movies ALL DAY LONG while I just lay around in my jammies trying to catch every ounce of sleep I can. Or the lamest mom because we do NOTHING all day except watch movies. I hope this movie thing can be broken someday?! Maybe I should unground her from coloring...but then maybe not, I am sick of washing my couch and my kitchen floor over and over because she thinks she needs to color on them, when she KNOWS BETTER.
9 comments:
You can get the aqua doodle coloring set. They have done wonders for us in that department. And you can use them over and over. Gabe loves them. We can have her over to play when the baby comes if you'd like.
she'll forget all about this prego mommy sleeping all the time thing when she sees that cute babe you've got cooking!
That's hilarious. I KNOW I'm the lamest mom, yet for some reason my kids still cling to me and won't let me have any space. At least Cambree will sit and watch a movie. Carter will watch like 10 min and then get bored.
How much longer do you have Tiffany?
Sounds like life with a little one! Alissa watched Charlotte's Web over and over and over and over!! I got so sick of that pig and spider!!!! But hey, it got us through the day!!! Hang in there!
Jane it really isn't long at all. I have a scheduled C Section for October 7th! I feel like the little engine that could, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!"
You can! haha Just enjoy the movies while you can!
That too funny that's exactly what happened for poor Boston, next summer will be better.
You will be able to break her of the habit! If it gets you through the day then do it! Much love to you and your fam, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment