Fackrell Family
Monday, August 31, 2009
I Know
I know it is past time for a new post. I have some pretty funny pics to put on here, and if you are lucky a belly pic. But I just can't bring myself to do any of it. the last two days I have felt pretty YUCKY. I feel like I am done with this pregnancy. Don't get me wrong I want this little guy to cook to his fullest, but physically I want him out!! I really am not ready yet since I still need to get some essentials and pull out and wash the bassinet and car seat and go register at the hospital, but you get the point, you can only be pregnant for so long. Plus I feel like I have been sick this whole pregnancy. I don't think I have made it more than a week without having a day of feeling completely wasted and throwing up. and with that, I think I am off to the bathroom now, oh JOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
hang in there girl! How was it I wasn't able to see you???????? I wish I was there to watch Cambree for you so you could get a little break. Love ya girl!
ahh! i totally know what you mean, i was sick almost every day with avery, it sucked. hang in there!! i want to see your cute belly!!!
Sorry you are not feeling good. I really don't know how that is. I never got sick when I was preg. But I have plenty of friends who have been sick the whole 9 months! I really am sorry, It must be really hard trying to play with Cambree and running to the bathroom!! And try to make dinner and you can't stand the smell!
Hang in there! It gets easier, the older they get!!
Sounds like a doozy. All I can say, is I'm so glad I'm not you. Good luck with everything!
Tiff, I'm sorry you've been so sick!! I know about feeling "done"..I'm down to 2 weeks but Addy came two weeks early so I'm hoping my boy will come any day now! He's starting to feel SOOO heavy and my ankles are swelling every day now! I just barely GOT a carseat for this guy & got it all cleaned up because our other one's handle broke. I have a hard enough time getting motivated right now to finish getting ready for the baby...I can't imagine trying to do it while being so sick! Take care & hang in there...& just remember that in the long run you'll be happier you incubated him longer as opposed to him being born early & having to stay at the hospital longer!!
Poor Tiff! You are so awsome to bring another one of Heavenly Father's children to the world! Just keep thinking that to yourself. Heavenly Father gave this job to women for a reason: it is a sacred responsibilty and we can handle it.
I hope you get feeling better SOON.
I always wonder how we can wait eight months (fairly patiently) and then just lose it the last one. I feel for you. I hate the end.
Post a Comment