While David and I were getting dinner ready Cambree wanted to color at the counter. She asked for the blue marker. I got her situated with her coloring book and the blue marker only to find out that since her last coloring time with the blue marker it had dried up. I had to inform her that I had to throw it away. It was hard for her to see her "colors" go in the trash. I told her I would try and find another blue marker. Luckily I found one and she exclaimed "Good Work Mom!" David and I just started busting up laughing!
Then we ate dinner. It was a SUPER yummy dinner with bbq'd chicken legs and broccoli with cheese sauce. Cambree ate EVERY SINGLE DROP! then she turned to her daddy and said, "Nice Job Dad!!" He was the one that made the dinner after all!! What a thoughtful girl!
3 comments:
She is so charming! She really knows how to crack up her mom and dad!!!!
That is so cute! I love when kids say the funniest things!
Cambree is one funny girl! :)
Post a Comment