BOY!!!!! We are SUPER excited!! The ultrasound looked great and everything checked out perfectly! That is really all I ask for! His name is most likely going to be Bridger Boyce Fackrell!!
Let the shopping begin, HA!!
P.s. There has been lots of other exciting things happening around here...but I will keep you in suspense and save them for another day!!
19 comments:
YAY! Most people I know that are due around our same time are having boys! We are too. ;)
Congrats! That's awesome. One of each =-)
Wahoo! That is great news! you are going to love having a boy. Not nearly as fun to dress but so fun to love and kiss!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I'm excited! Let's shop!!! Oh yeah, your mom told me the other exciting things. FUN!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait till you offiacially announce it!
so so so exciting!!! cambree is going to be such a good big sister!!
yay! boys are so much fun. Congratulations! Oh, and I love the name choice. ;)
YAY! Congratulations! I am super excited for all of you!!
congrats!! i love the name bridger. I used to have a little boy with that name in my class at the preschool i worked at. Hope the pregnancy is going well so far!
Well, congratulations! Thinking of baby boys makes me smile, probably because that's all I know. But I'm sure you'll love it and you are going to love the pee coming right at your face! Or his, on occasion.
Yaayy! That's great! Man, so far you are the third person that has found out what they are having in the last 5 days and they are all boys. I can only hope it will last for another 3 weeks :)
Congrats! A little boy sounds so fun.
I sure do love my girls! But Evan has me wrapped around his little finger! He is my little man cub! You will see what I mean soon! I am very happy for your sweet little family!!!
We have a sweet little Bridger in our ward. Love the name!
Congrats! Have fun in Hawaii, too!
That's wonderful. BOY'S are so much fun. I sure love my two little guys. I'm very excited to hear the other news.
Oh congratulations! I love little boys.
One of each is the best....I can't imagine what it would be like with an uneven amount now...
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys because boys are so fun!!
Oh my gosh! Your having a boy! That is so great! Now, what's the other exciting news?
Whats the other news? I'm dying.
congratulations!! i didn't even know you were pregnant! I love the name! oh and congrats on the new house too. Its so cute!
Post a Comment