Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Grandma's House

I feel like we have been up to Moses Lake a lot in the past month. But it is nice!! One weekend we went up to see the play that the Moses Lake LDS Stake put on, Beauty and the Beast! Oh it was SOOOO good. Plus David and I got a date out of it and Cambree was able to stay with her favorite people, grandparent's!!!! Well that night I got a phone call right before the play started from my mom telling me how naughty Cambree was being during dinner! HA I think she forgot that she can't leave a two year old with an open glass of milk for even a second!! She came back into the kitchen with this scene and Cambree saying "grandma, I shake a milk!"

She is definitely a tender hearted girl, look at that face! She doesn't like disappointing her Grandma!!
(note the little crossed feet, she ALWAYS sits like this and I love it! It is like she already knows how to be a little lady, she has crossed her little feet since day one)!

Well Grandma made her clean it up and she said she cleaned the whole thing up while sniffing away (from the crying of getting in trouble). She actually is pretty good about helping cleaning up her own messes.



The next weekend after the play we went up again to see one of my best friends now living in Tennessee, Sydney. Also for the Junior Miss Program, and David's cousin, Dillion's, mission farewell! Definitely a good weekend!! Anyway, while I was in the shower Cambree was helping grandma do the laundry!

It looks like if we keep going to grandma's house Cambree might learn how to do more chores!! I love the above picture because it seriously looks like we are forcing her to do the laundry, ha!

It is great living so close to home!! We also do a lot at my in laws house too, I just never pull out the camera over there, these were all taken by my mom on her camera! I just had to put that plug in because we really try to split our time equally between families!!

2 comments:

Arianne said...

Your mom told me about the milk story. That is so funny that she had her clean up after herself! Your mom sure thinks she is special!!

Whitney R said...

haha, her face in that milk picture is so cute. And cleaning it on the floor.. so funny.