Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Know The Suspense Has Been Killing You!

I have a ton of stuff I should be doing right now, but I didn't want to leave for Hawaii and keep you all in suspense for another week...because I know you are all dying!! Our most exciting news right now is that we BOUGHT A HOUSE!! I cannot even describe how excited we are about this. I actually thought I would have at least a moment of that sick pit in your stomach feeling or one slight moment of "oh man what did we just do, that is a lot of money" But those feelings have never come and I feel really good about all of this. We are most likely going to be closing soon after our trip next week. The sellers want to get out ASAP! Cambree refers to it as the "pretty house!" David and I definitely agree with her!


This is the front, those rose bushes in front of the window are going, they are way to tall and thorny! It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, just perfect for our starter home!
P.s. none of the stuff you see is ours, these are just the pictures I pulled off of the Internet.


These pictures uploaded all out of the order I wanted them, but like I said I have too much I should be doing so I am not really going to worry about it! This as you can tell is the kitchen!

A huge perk to buying this house is that it comes with all of the appliances, which also includes the washer and dryer, and an extra freezer in the garage...seriously how perfect is that! Our seller is also paying for all of our closing costs, so the only money out of our pockets was the 280 dollars to pay for the inspection that we wanted!!

Living room which is right off of the kitchen.

It has a HUGE backyard, this picture doesn't even show how big it is. And all fenced in. We have a .25 acre lot!

master bedroom with a walk in closet, master bath with double sinks, and a huge shower, and jetted tub!!

family room and dining room. One of the first things we are going to do is pull out the carpet in the dining area and put down some sort of laminate wood floor.

front door and family room.

dining room. the kitchen is just to the left of this picture.

WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! Plus how can you resist buying a house this year if the government is going to give you an $8,000 tax credit!
Now I am off to clean, pack, and do more laundry! We are headed to Seattle via Moses lake to drop of Cambree tomorrow. We fly out to Hawaii Saturday morning! We will fly back in to Seattle next Saturday and come home via M.L to pick up the kiddo on Sunday! I cannot wait to be soaking up the sun on Waikiki Beach!

I will leave you with this cute pic of Cambree! I knew I would be in trouble for finally posting and having no pics of my girl!

16 comments:

scott & ashley said...

your house is gorgeous!! i am in love with the red...it's my fave! have fun in hawaii!

Ashley Millward said...

Oh congrats on the house! Its nice! Have fun in Hawaii!

The Boyce's said...

That house is beautiful! Wow! I can't wait for parties there this Christmas!

Lauren said...

How exciting! Congrats! The house looks great! I am so jealous! Have fun in Hawaii too!

Emily Rasmussen said...

beautiful congrats!

Me and My Boys said...

congratulations! The house looks incredible, what a deal, and your going to Hawaii how exciting!!! have a blast.

Whitney R said...

Congratulations! The house is beautiful and I can't wait to see what you do with it. This year is great for first time home buyers!

Anonymous said...

Nice house. Congrats. Have fun in Hawaii lucky!

Arianne said...

You will have so much fun making your new home just how you want it! Have fun!!! It has a great back yard for Cambree!!!

Jenny said...

Wow! What a beautiful house! I can't wait until we are able to do that!

Crystal said...

Congrats! It looks like a beautiful house. I can't wait to see how you decorate it. Have fun in Hawaii...I am jealous of the house and the trip.

CAMI said...

First of all I am Jealous- 1- your in Hawaii
#2 you know what your having and #3 you are getting a house!

Katie said...

Love the house! Congrats! I love how OPEN the floor plan is--I love houses like that. Can't wait to see what it looks like with all of your belongings housed inside =-)

Lori said...

That is so exciting....the new baby, the new house, the trip, ect.... I saw Cambree at church today with Grandpa and Grandma and just in case you were worried....she is getting PLENTY of love and attention.

Brenda said...

Hope Hawaii was a blast! Your house looks beautiful - wow, no wonder you are so giddy! How exciting!

Zach and Linds said...

What a beautiful house!! Congratulations! We can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back!! Have fun!